Where Should You Shop for a Diamond?
Today diamonds are often purchased online, usually with the impression that the price will be lower. But we believe that you should shop for your diamond in person, not online.
Here’s why you should buy your diamond in person:
- Most jewelry stores, including New England Jewelry, have very similar diamond prices to online options
- You’ll work directly with an experienced diamond professional. Most online personnel have no gemological training and don’t even see the diamonds they are selling
- Diamonds are best evaluated by comparing them side by side. Every diamond is unique, and even with the same grading, they will not appear exactly alike!
- You will be able to compare diamonds under magnification, with laboratory equipment and correct lighting
- Reduce your risk of fraud
The experience of choosing a diamond should be exciting, not frightening. We’ve helped hundreds of customers select the perfect stones and we’d be happy to help you too! We’ll guide you through the process of selecting the perfect diamond for your dream piece. Every customer is different and it may take several trips to a jewelry store to make the right buying decision, no problem, we understand and our experienced staff will always be here to help.
If you’re looking for more information on how to select a diamond click here.